Ep. 223: The Paleo Family Toolkit
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah discuss the Paleo Family Toolkit that Sarah put together plus what they are thankful for!
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 223: The Paleo Family Toolkit
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:40)
- Sarah now has a cover for Paleo Principles! You’ll see it soon! Over 200 recipes and all the science! Expect it in May!
- And Sarah is now 40! Happy Birthday!
- Are you ever really grown up? No, you always have something to learn.
- The Paleo Family Toolkit is here!
- Full of content focused on families and parenting
- There are cookbooks, guides, resources for kids as well as audio and video interviews!
- Stacy and Matt are in it, as well as Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Danielle Walker and more!
- Anything you need to know about parenting and families from pregnancy to college will be in this package!
- There are also a ton of great discount codes as well, including many that can be used internationally!
- 40+ ebooks, 50+ discounts, 12 interviews, and many other bonuses!
- Discounted from over $1000 to $39!
- The site is now well organized and downloadable individually and permanently!
- You’ll also probably find some resources you’ve never heard of before!
- Check out Stacy’s live video for more information on deals this weekend!
- And don’t forget Small Business Saturday! Shop small instead of big box stores!
- The Healthy Inside and Out Mugs are sold out. Thank you for your support
- What are we most thankful for?
- Sarah is thankful for her health and her family. She’s taken on many projects but her health has stayed together this year thanks to the support she’s gotten.
- And also chocolate
- Stacy is thankful for Pukka Cinnamon Licorice tea, which she’s had every night since she found it.
- Stacy is also thankful for perspective she gained during the difficult first 2/3 of the year she’s had. Even if she couldn’t lift anymore, she’s able to do so much and could change her life to what she wants to do.
- Outro (44:28)