Ep. 179, Check In + A Big Thank You
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah host a catch up show as Sarah returns from a hectic weekend of book signing event travel, and the hosts take a moment to acknowledge how honored they are over their 2015 Best of Paleo Magazine nominations.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 179, Check In + A Big Thank You
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Welcome back to the east coast Sarah!
- Sarah adjusting from a busy weekend of travel from book signing events
- Stacy was late to tonight’s Paleo View recording because the family was in the middle of an epic board game
- This week’s show will be a check-in episode since Sarah is feeling so jet lagged from her travels
- While in Vegas Sarah both visited her publisher Victory Belt, and went hiking in the Red Rocks
- What else Sarah did while in Las Vegas
- If you missed Sarah’s Phoenix and Las Vegas signings, be sure to sign up for her newsletter so you don’t miss future events
- Sarah will be in Austin and Houston next, get all the details here
- Sarah will announce her next book in the next two months, but know that it will be bigger than The Paleo Approach
- Sarah’s events from this past weekend were amazing – incredible attendees, great discussion, all around wonderful!
- And a special congratulations to Alaena on the success of the book release, signings, and THIS!!
- Memories from The Paleo View book tour
- Sarah and Alaena were the first Paleo authors to ever host an event in Las Vegas
- The event attendees meeting at signings and networking on Paleo resources in Las Vegas – cool to watch the connections forming
- Thoughts on future book signing event locations
- A big thank you to The Paleo View listeners for nominating the podcast in two categories, General Health/Wellness and Science – for Paleo Magazine’s Best of 2015
- And a huge thank you for nominating Paleo Parents as ‘Best Blog, Family’ – such a phenomenal surprise!
- Sarah received nominations for The Healing Kitchen and Paleo Bites
- Check out the pilot here and share with friends and family, leave comments
- What else and who else Sarah and Stacy voted for
- What falls on Stacy’s and Sarah’s #paleoyolo list
- The treats that Stacy and Sarah’s kid select when given the chance to
- The candies that people find in Stacy’s office and what they prefer
- While sugar is a delicious thing, how quickly the palate can adjust if you are at a point where you need to incorporate treats with less sugar – Sarah reminds people how quickly your taste buds turn over
- Stacy’s favorite treat right now is sugar-less dried mango from Whole Foods
- Stacy’s love for mangos (Mango Sticky (not) Rice, Mango Strawberry Smoothie, Mango Blueberry Ice Cream Floats, Mango Citrus Jigglers)
- Sarah is wrapping up the show to go meditate and go to bed
- Stacy is back to working out, and kicking things off with handstand month – super exciting how well Stacy is feeling
- Sarah just registered for the CrossFit open
- We will be back next week with a great topic!
- Thank you all for listening and please don’t forget to vote for Paleo Magazine Best Of here
- Outro (41:43)