Ep. 165, Chit Chat & Community
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah check in briefly to chit chat about life’s current happenings, and to share their gratitude for all that being a healthy living blogger brings to their lives.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 165, Chit Chat & Community
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Sarah’s new Skype picture
- The Healing Kitchen was turned in on time and the publisher’s response – moving the release date from February 2016 to December 2015
- Sarah is still prioritizing her health goals and getting in sleep and fitness, but doing a check in podcast this week was a must to balance all of Sarah’s other demands
- Work finally calmed down for Stacy and she has been spending a lot more time relaxing
- This past weekend her and Matt went to Brent & Heather’s wedding, and it was such an amazing celebration that included so many fun activities
- Stacy also bought a convertible over the weekend
- Stacy is going to give Sarah her chill vibes to help her get through the book publishing process
- There is a MEGA AWESOME guest scheduled for next week and we can’t wait to share that episode
- Sarah’s plans for future books
- How book writing kind of landed in Sarah’s lap and wasn’t something she had consciously sought out as a career goal
- Stacy’s thoughts on sharing a passion with the world
- When Sarah evaluated going back into academics vs. continuing on the path as a blogger and book author
- The amazing benefits and privileges that come with being book authors
- A huge thank you to everyone who has shared reviews, left comments, connected with Stacy and Sarah in whatever way you have over the years – it all means so much
- Sarah is working on book tour plans for The Healing Kitchen, stay tuned for details
- And a big congratulations to Brent & Heather on their amazing wedding!
- Thank you for checking in with Stacy and Sarah this week – we will be back next week!
- Outro (19:39)