Ep. 121, The Holidays
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about their plans for the holidays and how to maneuver holiday eats, including the gray zone paleo ingredients.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 121: The Holidays
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Getting into the holiday spirit, but feeling the time crunch to get things done before Christmas
- Stacy’s recent happenings, including a date with Matt, returning to the gym and gingerbread house making
- Sarah’s recent tree decorating and visit to see Santa with the girls
- Sarah and Stacy’s Christmas plans
- Anyone who buys both The Paleo Approach Cookbook and The Paleo Approach book for the holidays email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Make my Gift Extra Special’ and you will be able to download The Paleo Approach Dinner Club e-book for free
- Sharing healthy living inspiration for the holidays with those you love
- Paleo Parents upcoming Family Resolution Revolution bundle, which will go live the day after Christmas and will feature e-books, magazine subscriptions, planning printouts and calendars, meal plans and workout templates, and so much more! It isn’t paleo specific, but focuses on total wellness for the whole family
- Sarah thanks everyone who posted pictures of her books in Costco
- The mega giveaways on The Paleo Mom’s site are still going strong – don’t forget to check them out and enter!
- Sarah is carving out more time to write articles on her blog focusing on the topic of ‘is it paleo’ – Sarah’s recent article
- The evolution of this ‘is it paleo’ discussion and how it helps and hurts the paleo community at large
- Science with Sarah (50:05)
- How to read a label to see if a treat will be acceptable and supportive of your health
- What these gray area ingredients do to your health
- Questions & Answers (1:12:32)
- Adrian – how to handle unsupportive family members during holiday gatherings?
- Steve – how harmful can a communion wafer be to gut health?
- If the holidays leave you feeling a little less than optimal – check out our holiday recovery episode
- Outro (1:28:27)
Support us by shopping through links on our sidebars, please!