Welcome to a special episode of The Whole View. This week, Stacy and Matt celebrate one year of hosting and producing Season 3 of The Whole View. They reflect on how it felt for Stacy to take on podcasting solo, discuss favorite episodes from this season, and revisit clips of their favorite guests.
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review. Letting people know on iTunes or however you listen that it’s worth their time could change someone’s life!
Find The Whole View episode clips for:
- 001: The Perils of Perfectionism w/ Jeffrey Marsh
- 007: Mental Health and the Foster System w/ Matt McCarry
- 011: Teaching Outside the Binary w/ Ace Schwarz
- 027: Understanding ACE Trauma w/ Sarah Marikos
- 026: Orthorexia, Intuitive Eating, & the Loving Diet w/ Jessica Flanigan
- 044: Disordered & Emotional Eating w/ Tamar Samuels, RD
- 010: Body Peace and Redefining Beauty w/ Nina Manolson
- 021: Fat Camp, Dieting, and Weight Loss for Kids w/ Kelsey Snelling
- 030: Understanding Ableism w/ Imani Barbarin
- BONUS All About the Modernization of Cosmetics Regulation Act w/ Lindsay Dahl
So you want more? Come join the Patreon community! You can support The Whole View podcast and hear what Stacy and her guests really think about the topic in this week’s exclusive and uncensored behind-the-scenes bonus audio. Also, we love connecting with our Patrons! It’s a direct line to submit your questions for upcoming shows. You also get access to some additional cool features like Q&As, voting on show topics and guests, and an exclusive commercial-free episode.
- PrepDish.com/WHOLEVIEW | Two week free trial
- Justthrivehealth.com/discount/wholeview | Use promo code WHOLEVIEW to save 15% sitewide
Want more info on our Real Life? Healthy recipes, parenting tips, and general lifestyle stuff goes out in our Real Everything newsletter, join here.
Never want to miss a post, sale, or deal? Join my Healthy Inside & Out e-mail list for more info on non-toxic living and safer skincare!
Note: Stacy and her guests are not medical professionals. This podcast is for general educational purposes and NOT intended to diagnose, advise, or treat any physical or mental illness. We always recommend you consult a licensed service provider.