EDITED ON 4/3/13 TO INCLUDE A GIVEAWAY, SEE THE END FOR MORE INFORMATION!
A few months ago, Primal Toad began the trend of bundling e-books and other products together and providing them together as a package. This is simply a brilliant idea. Others soon followed with more and more products bundled together. But I think this latest one may be the biggest and the best.
Not grabbing you? What if I told you that some of the the biggest names in paleo are included here? Do Mark Sisson, Melissa Joulwan, Primal Palate, Sarah Fragoso, Cooking Caveman and the Fat Burning Man ring a bell? All here!
I’m excited for this, and I’d like to share some of the reasons that I am with you here. This is by no means a comprehensive rundown! Go here for more info. Here are some of the things we think you may find appealing!
30 Popular Products and 8 Discounts for $39, a $485 Value
Most surprising to me, the wonderful Well Fed is offered here! When we reviewed it, we absolutely adored it! If you went on amazon, you’d have to spend $10 for it. Here it is! You too will get to enjoy Melissa Joulwan‘s clever use of spices and surprising, delicious results.
Also, you’ll get the 30 Day Intro to Paleo book by the talented duo over at Primal Palate. This is a perfect start up guide to anyone considering taking the paleo plunge. Gift it you your best friend, perhaps, or use it to start your own paleo journey.
That’s not even scratching the surface! Fast Paleo is including their Top Recipes of 2012 e-books, plus several other talented bloggers are adding their contributions as well – including TWO Autoimmune recipe e-books!
Have sometime away from the kitchen and want to read something interesting? Why not give Jimmy Moore a try? He’s offering his e-book 21 Lessons From Livin’ La Vida Low Carb. This makes an excellent and fascinating read by a man who’s had quite the journey.
Not enough? Why not try out Abel James, The Fat Burning Man and his book The Wild Diet? Or maybe Richard Nikoley‘s Free the Animal: How to Lose Weight and Fat on the Paleo Diet? Here’s one I want to read: Primal Deliverance: How Paleo Saved My Life From Addiction by Fast Paleo‘s James Gregory.
I know how hard it is to plan a week of dinners for your family, particularly using a new set of dietary principles. That’s why there are talented people out there who work hard to try to do the hard part for you. People like Mark Sisson and Nell Stephenson, perhaps? You can get Mark’s Primal Blueprint Meal Plan and Nell’s 6 Week Paleo Meal Plan in this bundle to help you keep your meals as healthy as possible!
Of late, Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo has been focusing her time and efforts on an ongoing subscription site, EPLifeFit, where the team offers counseling and advice to members. If joining such a plan is a daunting financial commitment and you’re unsure what you’re getting, then purchase this bundle and you will get a month of EPLifeFit included!
Additionally, how about an e-subscription to both Paleo Magazine and Paleo Living Magazine? Get bimonthly and monthly updates of new articles and fun stuff to read so you’re always up to date on the latest in paleo!
On top of the many products included in the bundle, you’ll also be able to gain access to several special discount offers! Why not try some Primal Life Organics for 20% off? (Stacy LOVES the face wash, toner and dirty mouth toothpowder) Want to try some Bulletproof Coffee? How about Kasandrinos Olive Oil? All this and more are offered in this bundle!
[EDITED TO ADD ON 4/3/13]
We’ve received quite a few questions about this bundle, so I wanted to updated our post to include ALL of the items, which we did not original list – as a reminder, here’s what you get:
- 22 ebooks
- 2 meal plans
- 3 magazine subscriptions
- 2 fitness programs
- 1 short audio book
- and 8 discount codes
12 Recipe eBooks
- Paleo Crock Pot: 25+ Beef, Pork, & Chicken Recipes by George Bryant and Abel James of CivilizedCavemanCooking.com ($2.99)
- 30-Day Intro to Paleo by Hayley Mason and Bill Staley of PrimalPalate.com (authors of Make It Paleo) ($15)
- Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat by Melissa Joulwan of TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com ($14.95)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 100 Paleo and Primal Recipes Shared with FastPaleo in 2012 + 4 bonus ebooks (below) by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell of FastPaleo.com ($14.97)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 10 Muffins of 2012 by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell of FastPaleo.com (free bonus ebook)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 10 Beverages and Smoothies of 2012 + 4 bonus ebooks by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell of FastPaleo.com (free bonus ebook)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 10 Cookies of 2012 by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell of FastPaleo.com (free bonus ebook)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 10 Ice Creams of 2012 by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell of FastPaleo.com (free bonus ebook)
- Toadally Primal Smoothies by Primal Toad of PrimalToad.com ($5)
- Paleo Power Lunch: Easy, Filling, & Delicious Workday Meal Strategies by Stormy Sweitzer of maoomba.com ($27.50)
- The Paleo Breakfast Recipe Book: Over 100 Pages of Recipes by Suzanne Crawt of paleo.com.au ($17)
- Sow: Planting the Seeds for Health, Well Being, and a Superhero Life! by Joe Rignola of wellnesspunks.com
4 Autoimmune and PCOS eBooks
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse: 3 Week Autoimmune Protocol Meal Plan by Neely Quinn of PaleoPlan.com ($25)
- Awaken: 30+ Egg-Free and Grain-Free Breakfasts by Karen Sorenson of lowcarboneday.com ($9.99)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Plan: A Revolutionary Protocol to Rapidly Decrease Inflammation and Balance Your Immune System by Anne Angelone of expandingqi.com ($4.99)
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual by Stefani Ruper of paleoforwomen.com (special abridged 53 pages for this sale includes discount on remainder of her ebook) ($19)
5 Informational and How-To eBooks
- The Wild Diet by Abel James of FatBurningMan.com ($17)
- 21 Life Lessons from Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb by Jimmy Moore of livinlavidalowcarb.com ($15)
- Primal Deliverance: How Paleo Saved My Life From Addiction by James Gregory of fastpaleo.com ($14.97)
- Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget by Carolyn Rush of PrimalTightwad.com ($14.95)
- Free The Animal: How to Lose Weight and Fat on the Paleo Diet by Richard Nikoley of FreeTheAnimal.com ($7.95)
2 Meal Plans
- Primal Blueprint Primal Meal Plan – 1 month subscription to weekly Primal meal plans, grocery shopping lists, and the accompanying recipes for just $.01 from Mark Sisson and primalblueprint.com ($9.99)
- 6-week Paleo Meal Plan – 1 free 6-Week Paleo Meal Plan from Paleoista, by Nell Stephenson (author of Paleoista: Gain Energy, Get Lean and Feel Fabulous with the Diet You Were Born to Eat and co-author of The Paleo Diet Cookbook) at paleoista.com.at paleoista.com ($59)
2 Fitness Programs
- Sarah Fragoso’s Everyday Paleo LifeFit fitness and nutrition training program – 1 month for $.01 from the author of Everyday Paleo and everydaypaleo.com ($20)
- The Obstacle Course Race Training Program ebook by Stew Smith, CSCS and former Navy SEAL at stewsmith.com ($16.99)
3 Magazines (Online Subscriptions)
- The Performance Menu: Journal of Health & Athletic Excellence – Free 1 year subscription (12 issues) and 1 year of back issues from catalystathletics.com ($70)
- Paleo Magazine – Free 6-month online subscription (3 issues) and access to all back issues ($29)
Paleo Living Magazine – Free 3-month (4 issues) iPad subscription (no expiration) ($15.96)
- Primal Moms Look Good Naked by Peggy Emch (theprimalparent.com) – Audio recording of a portion of this new paperback book spoken by the author (Free)
- The Modern No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo ebook by Alison Golden of (paleononpaleo.com) – Three ebook chapters on Paleo shopping, kitchens, & lunches from her new book (Free)
- Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 30% off Greek extra virgin olive oil from Tony Kasandrinos’ family farm until December 31st, 2013
- Bulletproof Coffee Kit – 20% off Monthly Bulletproof Coffee Kit (24 oz. of coffee and a 32-ounce bottle of MCT oil) from BulletProofExec.com (no expiration date) ($9.80 value)
- Primal Life Organics – 20% off organic, Paleo, gluten-free, vegan skincare products, hair care products, and deodorant until May 1st, 2013
- Amrap Nutrition Refuel Bars – Buy one 8-Count box of Refuel Bars on Amazon and get 1 box free until April 30, 2013 ($23.95 value)
- Optimum Performance Training – 15% off apparel, supplements, and online fitness training course until Dec 31, 2013
- Paleo On The Go – 10% off Paleo food delivered to your home from paleoonthego.com until May 1
- Squatty Potty – 15% off all products through April and 10% for the rest of 2013.
- Sport Journals – 20% off WODbooks (for recording your workouts) until May 11, 2013
NOTE: We are not running this sale, please contact Neely with any questions about the Primal Life Kit.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST – a GIVEAWAY!
From all our travelling last week, I forgot that I made a promise for a Giveaway because we hit 20,000 facebook fans! So, how about a bonus deal valued at $200 on top of the great Primal Life Kit bundle? Our giveaway includes:
- $100 Gift Certificate to Tropical Traditions
- $25 Gift Certificate to Spencer’s Market, our new favorite online Real Food discount store!
- A copy of Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Early release review copy of Beyond Bacon! (fresh from the printer in June)
To enter, leave a comment for each of the following:
- Leave a comment with the item you’re most excited about in the Primal Life Kit
- Leave a comment with what social media you follow us on (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Leave a comment for EACH social media source you shared the link to this post on
- Leave a comment if you have reviewed Eat Like a Dinosaur on Amazon
- Leave a comment if you have reviewed The Paleo View
Giveaway will end when the Primal Life Kit bundle ends, midnight on April 9th – winner to be announced the morning of April 10th!