50% OF PROFIT DONATED TO HEIFER INTERNATIONAL
FREE MINI-BOTTLE(S) FOR EACH $25 SPENT:
If you are not swapping your Target coupon item (see below), then I will be able to send the freebies for the December special as soon as I receive confirmation on which choice you’d like:
- Countertime Radiance Firming Complex (now called Rejuvenating Radiance Serum)
- Countertime Restorative Night Cream (now called Rejuvenating Night Cream)
- Countertime Uplifting Day Cream (now called Rejuvenating Daily Cream)
- Countertime Vibrant Eye Perfector (now called Rejuvenating Eye Cream)
- Gentle Exfoliator (now called Nourishing Cream Exfoliator)
- Anytime Eye Cream (now called Nourishing Eye Cream)
Choose one of the following for each $25 spent before tax & shipping but after BoB promotional credits are deducted. Offer valid on orders placed 12/8-15/16, while supplies last!
Why am I specifically offering these products? They’re my favorite skincare products. Period. I’ve said SO. MANY. TIMES. that the Countertime Rejuvenating line is by far the best I’ve ever used and how happy it makes my skin. But they’re expensive. I know. And it’s hard to make that kind of investment when you can’t even touch or smell or try the product. So now’s your chance. I believe you’ll try it and love it. I hope it helps your skin the way it helped mine. And a mini-bottle sample is the perfect way to find out. Even the clinical trials support the claims!
GET YOUR BOOKS SIGNED
TARGET COUPON SWAP:
It’s the LAST MONTH to use your Target coupons before they expire! The current special is for a Free
Mattifying Powder with $75 purchase set of Eye Brushes with $125 purchase ($73 value). If your code doesn’t work in the system, place your order and then call or e-mail BC HQ customer service with your order number and coupon code and they will send you the free item directly.
If you already have these brushes and don’t need more – what I am offering for the Target coupon swaps is: if you have already placed an order with me for eye brushes (i.e. you have at least one set of them already), then I can offer one of the following as a swap (while supplies last, first come first serve):
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar soap ($24 value)
- Protect Stick Sunscreen (full body size, $34 value)
- Lengthening Mascara ($29 value)
- Healthy Inside & Out Mug ($18 value)
I must receive the brushes before I will ship one of the above to you directly, and your free December items will ship with the swap item(s) (to avoid me paying shipping twice). Clearly the value of the brushes is greater than what I’m offering, so maybe consider gifting them! Sorry for all the rules & caveats, but since this is coming out of my pocket I want to make sure it’s a solution for everyone to feel good about!
What do I recommend?
I’ve outlined all my favorites and recommendations over on the FAQ page. But here’s the highlights:
If you only had
$139/129 $118/108 to spend, what would you buy?
- The Jet Set ($58) set with body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and charcoal soap all in one! OR the Naughty to Nice Set ($48)
- Lip Shine ($26) – don’t keep ingesting BAD quality lip products!
- Texture Sea Salt Style Spray for hair ($26) – after all you are spraying it AT your head!
- Band of Beauty Membership – $29 gets you the FABULOUS Nourishing Rosewater Mist ($35 value) PLUS 15% of each order in future product credit and free shipping (yep, buy all this and you’ll then get $20.85 off your next order with BoB Membership)
- Plus that gets you 4 mini-bottles with my monthly special!
My make-up must haves
- Lengthening Mascara
- Winter Dream Palette (I use Dove, Opal and Night eye shadows regularly and the blush/bronzer/highligher daily)
- Luminous Nudes Set (contains Twig Lip Sheer and Bare Shimmer Lip Gloss)
- Lip Shine
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer in No. 1 WITH the
- Mattify Skin Finishing Powder (“sets” the dew skin and gives air-brushed look and is currently the FREE Target coupon item)
For the kids & boys
- Kids Bath Collection (fantastic set and very affordable)
- Protect Stick Sunscreen (face size)
- Matt uses the Daily Shampoo & Charcoal Bar in his showers
HOW THIS ALL WORKS
PS Don’t forget I’m doing a LIVE “5 minute make-up tutorial” in the facebook group on Saturday morning at 10:30EST – hope you can join me or watch it back later! I also recently did this “Girls night in” Facebook live which covered lots of crunchy-lady stuff (poop, periods, showering, you know the drill…).