Our twenty-fourth show!
Ep. 24: Advice From a Single Lady
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by the much requested Juli from PaleOMG! She’s the proprietor of an excellent and entertaining blog and she’s an authority on how to make paleo work when you are living by yourself as a single girl. Have questions on cooking and living by yourself? She’s the authority!
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 24: Advice From a Single Lady
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:19 – News and Views
- Juli is from PaleOMG where she has a terrific blog where she shares great recipes. Follow her on Twitter, Like her on Facebook, Follow her Pinterest, Buy her book!
- Congratulations to Sarah for a great launch of her book, as well!
- Go check out Sarah’s giveaway, too!
- And one more book, Beyond Bacon!
- Sarah’s organ meat recipes
- Sarah’s explanation of why organ meats are important
- 17:19 – Science with Sarah: What to eat post workout
- 39:38 – Questions and Answers
- Juli’s Facebook Page
- 40:17 – What are some quick and easy paleo snack?
- 46:21 – What is a good protein snack for close personal contact?
- 49:21 – What inspires you to cook for only one?
- 55:56 – Any tips for a single mom?
- 1:06:54 – How did you learn to cook paleo style?
- 1:19:41 – Do you bring your crushes food attempting to lure them in with your cooking skills?
- 1:31:44 – Outro