Ep. 144, Jenny Castaneda
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Jenny Castaneda, blogger at Paleo Foodie Kitchen and author of One Pot Paleo, to discuss the tips and techniques of preparing one pot meals.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 144, Jenny Castaneda
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Welcome to episode 143….no 144!
- And welcome Jenny from Paleo Foodie Kitchen
- Sarah has been driving herself ‘bajeeper’ crazy preparing to launch the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle
- Reset the standard for bundles and put a ton of effort into the quality of resources
- Not just for those with an autoimmune condition, is great for anyone looking to live a healthy life
- Has every autoimmune e-book EVER CREATED in the bundle, PLUS NINE NEW E-BOOKS that were written specifically for this bundle
- Available through Memorial Day Monday ONLY and just $39 the bundle includes:
- 15 AIP Cookbooks and Meal Plans (total value $188)
- 15 Lifestyle and Exercise Guides (total value $207)
- 15 Beyond the Basics e-books (total value $136)
- 26 Discount Codes for AIP-friendly vendors and products
- Best of AIP Cookbook, exclusive to this bundle! (includes our BEST AIP recipes!)
- DON’T MISS THIS AMAZING RESOURCE —> GET IT HERE AND DOWNLOAD IT INSTANTLY
- The Paleo Parents will be launching another bundle in August, which will focus on creating a healthy balance as families head into fall and kids go back to school
- More from Jenny!
- Her book One Pot Paleo is just about at release date
- Stacy wrote the forward to it and really loved the book and felt it adds a great value to cookbook collections
- Today’s show will focus on the tips and techniques of preparing one pot meals
- Science with Sarah (20:08)
- Common materials pots and pans are made up of and whether or not they support a paleo lifestyle
- How to season your cast iron, and what can damage that coating
- Enamel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Questions & Answers (39:27)
- Chris – suggestions on simple meals that don’t take up a lot of time
- Jenny’s favorite whoops I got to pull something together right now meal
- Stacy and Sarah’s emergency meals
- Steven – best paleo food storage tips
- Thank you Jenny for coming on the show, the book is coming out on May 26, so please be sure to grab a copy of One Pot Paleo!
- Outro (1:09:43)