Ep. 130, Homegrown & Diana Rodgers
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by a return guest, Diana Rodgers to talk about food sources and how to incorporate more homegrown foods into the mix.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 130, Homegrown & Diana Rodgers
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Welcome back Diana Rodgers!
- Getting people in touch with where their food is coming from
- What you will find in Homegrown Paleo and why
- Sarah’s experience with her home garden and what Stacy has had success with in her region and with her schedule
- Diana’s video resources on her site
- What animals Diana has on her farm
- How to handle country rules when it comes to farming at home
- The answers to the wacky questions folks have when considering a home farm
- Questions & Answers (46:18)
- Paleo Sister’s Journey – How many chickens is a good number for beginners to start with?
- Jennifer – hen leaving eggs in random places, how to retrain?
- Rachel – how to make the transition period smooth when introducing new breeds into the coop?
- Boot etiquette with chickens – find the video referenced here
- Modern Farm Girls podcast with Liz Wolfe
- The lifestyle section of Homegrown Paleo and the seasonal recipe break down
- Family members’ favorite recipes from the book
- Where to find Diana if they are looking for more information
- If you go to Sustainable Dish here on the site and enter your pre-order number from Homegrown Paleo you can get a sneak peek preview copy with tons of discounts
- Outro (1:06:12)
Support us by shopping through links on our sidebars, please!