Ep. 114: Beverages
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah cover what beverages fit into a paleo lifestyle.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 114: Beverages
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy’s live TV segment
- Sarah feeling run down – hand, foot mouth disease making its run
- Real Life Paleo arrived at Sarah’s house – check her Instagram account to enter her giveaways to win a copy
- Be sure to check The Paleo View Book Tour details – addresses and start times have been added, check the links below and register:
- This week’s show is about beverages – some favorites
- Mineral water, sparkling water
- Coffee, black tea, green tea
- Alcohol in moderation
- Soda Stream
- Almond milk/coconut milk
- Vegetable juices
- Unsweetened ice tea
- Sarah’s feedback on liquid meal replacements
- Science with Sarah (47:28)
- More on alcohol and whether or not it is paleo
- Alcohol options and what is not safe to the gut
- Mark Sisson’s no alcohol challenge
- Questions & Answers (1:02:11)
- Leave those review please!
- Outro (1:17:05)
Support us by shopping through links on our sidebars, please!