Ep. 275: Cancer Risk from Personal Care Items
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are talking about the hazardous components of a lot of personal care items.
Click here to listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 275: Cancer Risk from Personal Care Items
- News and Views (0:41)
- This episode is inspired by Stacy’s post on Federal Regulations
- Sarah also read State of the Evidence 2017 from the NIH
- We are constantly bombarded by toxic compounds that are everywhere in the environment and can lead to bad health conditions!
- But if you’re feeling overwhelmed, remember the protective effects of veggies, nutrient sufficiency and sleep.
- Check out the EWG app to scan items to find how toxic items you use are.
- The NIH paper went over the evidence of breast cancer to determine why the rates are increasing.
- These chemicals are not just about breast cancer, but can cause all kinds of chronic disease.
- Hormone disruption is one of the key reasons. Extra estrogen can cause breast cancer. For example, hormone replacement and birth control
- You will find issues in hormonal products as well a disrupters like BPA in plastics.
- Stacy likes Beautycounter products
- Sarah uses Buffalo Gal and Primal Life Organics.
- Rate and review us. Goodbye!
- Outro (1:08:52)