Due to supplies running low, we are forced to end the sample giveaway on Tuesday, September 20th. Buy now if you want to get your free samples!
You guys. I’ve gone completely “valley girl” with enthusiasm for recent discoveries for my new health routine. For years I’ve talked about the “Skintervention” I underwent to move toward safer skincare and better beauty – but never was I as in love with the products I used and how good they felt on, how wonderful they smelt, or how fantastically they improved my skin.
The European Union has banned 1400 chemicals from beauty products – the US has banned… 11. We haven’t updated our regulations and laws about it since 1938! Many of the ingredients found in standard beauty products have been scientifically proven to be linked to cancer, infertility, and many other illnesses. If you’re spending time and money in the kitchen to improve your health – the next huge step for your wellness is to think about what you’re putting ON your body, not just in it!
That’s why today is SUCH an exciting day!
1. Today Beautycounter, the brand I fell in love with and have been using non-stop for months, launches for a short term “pop-up” in Target stores! How amazing to be able to point your friends and family to a nationwide chain and have them see for themselves this truly wonderful product & company!
2. What’s Beautycounter? I did a lengthy video answering your questions and showing you ALL of my favorite beauty products, including some other brands that are also rated well with Environmental Working Group.
3. To celebrate reaching mass audiences and help spread the word about the importance of this mission I have taken on with a vengeance, I have a huge opportunity if you’ve been wanting to try some of these amazing products!
One: Nationwide at Target!
Starting today you can walk into Target and see for yourself what I mean by “non-toxic department store quality” beauty and skincare products. It’s only for a few weeks and the products are specific to this short-term launch, but this is our opportunity to show big business we’re paying attention to the quality of the products they sell!
Two: Learn More about the Brand & Products I Use & Why
If you’re wondering what some products are, how to use them, or if my eyeleashes are REAL or Falsies, I cover it all in this video I did through Facebook Live. I’m going to try to have Matt edit the video into the different components of the video so you can watch JUST blush or just mascara on YouTube… eventually – but for now you can at least watch it and read & comment on Facebook!
click screen capture to be taken to the video
Here’s a list of the products I reference as ones I personally use & love:
Baby Soothing Oil (makeup remover and I put in my wet hair before the sea salt spray)
Dew Skin Tint Moisturizer in No. 1
Mattifying Skin Finishing Powder
Jane Iredale Foundation Powder
Cream stick blushers layered in both Hibiscus & Caramel
Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
Mascara demo’d in my Two Face comparison was Beautycounter Lengthening vs Tarte Amazonian Clay + Primer
Jane Iredale Mystikol kohl powdered eyeliner
Eyeshadow Duo in Slipper/Slate
Lip sheer in Twig
Lip Shine in Clear
Sea Salt Style hairspray
Discussed as obsessions:
Countertime face moisturizer: Rejuvenating Day Serum + Restorative Night Cream
Charcoal Cleansing Bar & Charcoal Purifying Mask
Sunblock stick (zinc based!)
Citrus Mimosa Everyday Body Wash & All Over Lotion
Surface Curls Shampoo & Conditioning
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Here’s a pic of me on a Friday night (the eve of my 35th birthday) at the end of the day with no make-up touched up. No blemishes. Just radiating a healthy glow I can’t get enough of (and a boy I’m still madly in love with)!
Three: FREE STUFF, YO!
I can’t express to you enough how important this mission has become to me. After seeing a huge turn in my own skin health as a result of using quality products, I want to spread the love – which I need your help to do!
Love the products you tried but hesitate to invest in others you’re not sure of? Maybe you have a friend you wish you could convince to try some things? Maybe you just love freebies? Well then, I’ve got the deal for you!
I am offering a FREE SAMPLE for each $25 you spend on Beautycounter. You can get multiples of the same sample or as many variety as is tied to your order value. Options include:
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar
- Charcoal Purifying Mask
- Lip Shine in Clear
- Citrus Mimosa Everyday Body Wash Gel
- Citrus Mimosa All Over Lotion
- Rose Neroli Hand Lotion
Something else you’re DYING to try but don’t see listed? Ask me and I’ll let you know if I have any I can give you a sample of.
For orders $150 or more (not including tax + shipping) I’ll send you either a SIGNED copy of our latest book, Real Life Paleo (geared towards making overall healthy life choices – inside and out!) or a full 5 mini-bottle set of my favorite Rejuvinating Countertime Collection (it will not look as pictured, but will be Beautycounter’s formal sample set which includes one of each in the line).
Spend however much you want and I’ll calculate what you’re eligible for and e-mail you accordingly. This deal will run through September 20, 2016 or until supplies last.
- You MUST use my links here otherwise I can’t track your order for the freebies! –> http://www.beautycounter.com/stacytoth
- Yes, you can order 10 $25 orders or one $250 and still be eligible for 10 samples + either a signed copy of Real Life Paleo or a full Countertime sample set. Make it $300 and you can get both!
- Yes, absolutely you can have me send these to your friends or stock up on gifts and we’ll personalize the books to WHOEVER you’d like!
- Unfortunately due to the cost of shipping (because I personally will be sending these items), I can only offer this for US customers right now (your book will arrive via media mail). E-mail me if you’re desperate and think you have a solution.
- If you’re interested in getting even better deals, ask me about becoming a Band of Beauty member (for $25 you get 15% credit for future orders AND free shipping AND a free thank you gift for joining worth the price of the membership!) or becoming a consultant/affiliate yourself!
I hope you join me on the revolution to become healthier inside and out. As someone who has struggled to optimize every healthy lifestyle change over the last several years I can’t tell you how I wish I’d found out about these products and the impact they’d have on my skin and “outside health” sooner. Every single one of us knows someone who has struggled with their skin or been touched by illness associated with the toxins in regular skincare and beauty products – it’s an exciting day to be able to point them to Target or online and say “this simple change could have a huge impact in your life.” It never hurts to try!