Ep. 125, Stephanie Gaudreau
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Stephanie Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo to talk about her recently released cookbook, how to fuel your workouts, and how the yes/no list to paleo can impact your health and wellness.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 125: Stephanie Gaudreau
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy’s new cat love
- Welcome Stephanie from Stupid Easy Paleo!
- Sarah has been a napping machine to make up on lost sleep from the tour
- Stacy and Sarah had such a great time in the last three stops on The Paleo View Book Signing Tour
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook, Stephanie’s new book, just released
- More from Stephanie and why she wrote the Performance Paleo Cookbook
- What you eat and when, and how it impacts your fitness activities, performance, and recovery
- Dogma and judgement and how it hinders the community from growing
- The hot topic of safe starches
- Rules and the importance of educating others on the reasons behind these “rules” so that each individual can make personal choices and find the rules that work best for their life and their goals
- Yes and no lists are great when you first start paleo, but living on a strict yes/no list is rarely sustainable
- When challenges can be a negative thing when working towards healthy habits and balance
- Stephanie’s favorite pre and post workout foods and why
- Stephanie’s favorite recipes from the book
- Fat post workout is not a good choice and Stephanie shares on why
- Thanks again to Stephanie for coming on this week’s show!
- Outro (1:13:07)