We’re sharing our Top 5 picks from top 5 of our favorite places or ways to gift. We’ve put together a full Gift Guide on the blog, HERE. But these are our top deals we’re loving and shopping for today.
This small, woman-owned business is our go-to for affordable, more natural products. I love their home and body products! LAUNCHING TODAY are 3 new products I am in LOVE with:
- Holiday Candle is the ultimate in the cleanest of the clean burning candles. It’s perfectly warm and inviting for this season plus at only $18 it’s the most affordable clean candle I’ve found!
- Holiday scented whipped body butter is everything! I recommend this on the podcast this week, too. I love their body butter on my dry feet, elbows and knees before bed, and this new scent is lovely ($32)
- Tinted lip balm that’s so lovely and nourishing with a fresh holiday scent and sheer cranberry tint ($12).
Then my tried and true loves perfect for you or gifting:
- Gua Sha this simple at home practice can decrease signs of aging, reduce puffiness, and improve lymphatic drainage and blood flow. I have a tutorial HERE. I recommend PP’s stone as universal, easy to use and affordable ($32).
- Everything Spray is an incredible anti-inflammatory universal spray. It can be a PWO refresher, toner after wash and before treating and hydrating the skin to prep it, and especially fantastic for under the arms or elsewhere on the body that’s prone to ingrown hairs or irritation after shaving ($20).
Use code REALEVERYTHING25 for 25% off everything – even these new launches – with free shipping from Friday through Monday and fill out the form to get a gift from me!
NOTE THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE:
- Amazon value based on your total after your credits or discount is applied, not including tax or shipping.
- You can place multiple orders with our deal.
- Choose the gift card to be sent to whomever you’d like.
- You must follow the steps below to receive the gift card.
Please note, Valid 11/27-29, supplies are limited and will sell out; we will process Amazon gift cards each evening (NLT 48 hours) from receipt of form being completed. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after checking spam and promo folders.
STEP 1 – Purchase with Stacy at Primally Pure with this link and use code REALEVERYTHING25 for 25% off
STEP 2 – Go to THIS FORM to provide the e-mail you would like to receive the gift certificate (please note, this may go to spam or promo folders so be on the lookout for it, let us know if you don’t have it within 48 hours).
HERE ARE THE OTHER TOP 5 PICKS
- Ultimate Renewal Bath Set, this luxurious set is what I’m gifting everyone, the dry brush is a health promoting tool anyone can use.
- Charcoal Bar & Mask, for someone who would appreciate a “lump of coal”.
- Radiant Skin Set or Mini Deluxe Set, for the person in your life that has everything and enjoys (or needs) self care.
- Counterman Fresh Essentials include our activated charcoal fresh sequoia formula in full size shampoo, body wash, and Clean Deo in our refillable cartridge (41% discount).
- Break these apart to make great small gifts for White Elephant, hostesses, teachers, neighbors, and stockings:
- Clean Deo Set, all 4 of our new formula scents.
- Jellies, both Shimmers and Brights had inventory pulled back from Canada but these will sell out by end of day so act fast.
- Hand Creams, everyone needs these after all the hand-washing: 3 much-larger-than-last-year tubes in fragrance-free scents.
- Beyond Gloss Trio is the best value, at 52% discount from the value that Lilac Shimmer is my favorite gloss of all time!
- It’s the first time the new items like All Bright C Serum, Skin Twin, Creamy Concealer, are on sale. And don’t forget the trifecta for your skincare: the swiss army knife of skincare – Cleansing Balm, the Peel, and Countertime, the Eye Cream is SO GOOD!
- TREAT YOURSELF: If you’re not yet getting Band of Beauty loyalty perks, add it to your cart to try 2 of my favorites as a free welcome gift: Overnight Resurfacing Peel and Charcoal Facial Mask free + 10% product credit back (see below).
If you need helping choosing what’s right for you or questions about your order, e-mail me email@example.com and I’m happy to help!
You can always find our recommendations in our Amazon store HERE! Here are some of our favorite safer, sustainable products (which you can use your gift certificates on):
- This Milk Frother is bringing me SO MUCH JOY! It’s currently about half-price so easy and it even heats your milk of choice and gets almond milk nice and fluffy. Like a latte without an espresso machine needed!
- PMD Personal Microderm Classic is an incredible at-home tool for exfoliating. I have a tutorial HERE if you’d like to learn more ($50 off).
- I splurged on Powerbeats for Prime Day and an even better $75 off deal is happening now! They’re more comfortable and the best sound quality.
- Air Fryer that’s a toaster-oven and convection oven all-in-one. We use this daily and cannot recommend it enough, currently about $100 less than I paid!
- Refresh your beauty tools: from the dry shampoo brush I use to updating your makeup brushes, they’re great stocking stuffer deals!
While tomorrow, November 28th is Small Business Saturday I try to shop supporting small businesses as often as possible. These are some of the ones having great deals that I love:
- The Tiny Tassel is the jewelry I’ve been wearing and loving lately, use code TREATYOSELF2020 for 20% off (I recommend the Berkeley Bow Earrings).
- Legit bread mixes launched all new holiday line that’s perfect to stock up for the kicking off of official baking season!
- Dazzle Dry curated a gift box that’s perfect for switching to safer!
- The clean COLLAGEN, 3-ingredient dairy-free beef protein powder, and liver pills that I’ve shared about is having up to 50% off their entire site!
- The gift of comfortable clothing is one I’ve given myself in quarantine. I’ve look forward to and LOVE Wantable’s boxes and how accurate their stylists are. This link will get you $25 off your first box if you wanna treat yourself – currently they have a special “holidays at home” style edit box.
Make sure to check Amazon today through Cyber Monday for deals some of our favorite safer, sustainable products (which you can use your gift certificates on)!
- Dreammaker’s Project is an organization I’ve loved supporting this year, founded by America’s Kids First foster organization, THIS SHOP SITE allows you to purchase goods made by kids aged out of foster care working to support themselves.
- Did you know Balanced Bites donates with each order – and you can round-up too? They’re having promos on their Spice Blends, Granolas and Meals this week!
- Trades of Hope is a new to me sustainable activism-oriented fair trade goods shop – I grabbed a couple gifts there this year!
- Heifer International has always been one of my favorite places to gift from, their honoree cards are great but their marketplace of fair trade goods are a fantastic to gift; I recommend the ornaments, scarf and wine tote (add your own bottle)!
- Noonday is having a HUGE Black Friday sale with up to 75% off their sustainable fair trade goods that support adoptions.
We hope our list inspires you. I’d love to hear if you have other ideas I’ve forgotten – I’m shopping today, too!
Never want to miss a post, sale, or deal? Join my Healthy Inside & Out e-mail list for more info on non-toxic living and safer skincare!
Want more info on our Real Life? Healthy recipes, parenting tips, and general lifestyle stuff goes out in our Real Everything newsletter, join here.