Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:15)
- Stacy has been working on the home gym and got in a workout since she last spoke with Vivian
- Stacy’s hot tub was installed
- Trying to figure out the name of the home gym
- Real Life Paleo and its three phase approach to paleo to make it a sustainable lifestyle – comes out November 4 and Stacy will be doing a book tour with the release
- Halloween anticipation and excitement
- Vivian is the 8th strongest woman in North America!
- Recommendations for Recovery (38:13)
- Soup for recovery
- Hot and cold soaks or showers
- Making healthy choices with food and hydration
- Final Thoughts (56:00)
- Submit those questions here
- Lavender also helps with bruising
- Outro (1:05:49)