Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
Episode 47, Drop the Mic
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:16)
- Drunk cast – it is the Friday before spring break and the Friday of the start of March Madness
- Thank you everyone who participated in the LuLaRoe fundraising event
- What’s Happening on the Internet (4:19)
- Reebok changes policy on the food and drinks available at work
- 16.4 for the CrossFit open
- A cool reflection from a first time competitor
- This week Viv deadlifted 500 pounds – mic drop
- Viv is now a sponsored athlete for Thick-to-Thin
- Let us know what is happening in your life and on the internet, please share those through the contact form here or through our social media accounts
- Come see us at May Queen
- We will be back next week – stay strong everyone!
- Outro (23:25)