Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:14)
- Look – they are back again!
- Apologies for the sound quality, since Viv and Stacy now record in person it is a little different
- The need to pull a truck
- Stacy got sick with a stomach bug
- Correcting squat form
- Viv’s weekend – visits to the museum, judging Cold War, and piloting Stacy’s new Work Place Paleo program
- Don’t forget about supporting the UNDIE RUN!
- If she reaches her fundraising goal she will make a training video on the 9 fundamental Crossfit movements
- All the money raised goes to children with cancer
- We are low on questions, so be sure to submit those here or email them to email@example.com
- Questions & Answers (27:27)
- Thanks again everyone for tuning in – we will be back next week!
- Outro (42:28)