April is named after the Greek goddess, Aphrodite – the goddess of love. That’s why this month we’re focused on helping you love yourself with a reminder you can carry everywhere. Our new Healthy Inside & Out stainless steel travel bottle will help keep you hydrated and healthy. You can buy one or get them free as a gift with purchase from us! ♥
We’ve got a lot going on in this post, so here’s the breakdown so you can skip to the parts you’re interested in:
- The NEW Healthy Inside and Out Travel Bottles are here – you can buy one or get it as our gift with purchase from Beautycounter
- Our April Special is your choice of product: you pick one or two of Travel Bottle, Volumizing Mascara, Face Sunstick, or Travel Wipes
- Countermatch PRODUCTS released TODAY – the ground-breaking, best selling skincare line is now complete with face wash and body lotion
- Don’t forget mom! If you want to save money, the Mother’s Day Body Luxuries Gift Set will save you $43 on some of Beautycounter’s most pampering items
Healthy Inside and Out Travel Bottles
Last year we launched self love motto stainless steel travel mugs that so many of you loved. In fact, we’ve gotten so many requests to bring them back that we finally looked into it. But, I wanted to offer that same motto of self love and acceptance in another form of health – a WATER BOTTLE that is just as high quality! This way, you’ll have a travel mug for your warm tea and broth and a travel bottle to keep hydrated with upcoming vacations, days at the pool, working out, biking or hiking, picnics and all that running around with kids in the summer. They look great and will keep your water cold and chemical free because they’re stainless steel!
p.s. The motto is hand-crafted and added here locally by a small woman-owned business!
Yes, just like last time we launched the travel mugs, I selfishly decided April’s special would be this water bottle that I personally needed. A reminder I need to see everyday. I will fill it, drink it, and carry it with pride. It fits easily in my purse and cupholders, I just LOVE it! Especially since it reminds me every single day that I deserve joy, love, care, and acceptance – from myself, and from others.
Why More Water
I think this is more than common knowledge, but let’s have a quick reminder on why water is so beneficial for our health – inside & out!
1. Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. Your body is about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, transportation of nutrients in the body, and maintenance of body temperature.
2. Water Can Aid In Weightloss by Controlling Calories. While water doesn’t have any magical effect on weight loss, substituting it for higher calorie beverages certainly helps. Food with high water content tends to look larger, its higher volume requires more chewing, and it is absorbed more slowly by the body, which helps you feel full. Water-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, and broth-based soups.
3. Water Helps Improve Physical Performance by Energizing Muscles. Cells that don’t maintain their balance of fluids and electrolytes shrivel, which can result in muscle fatigue. When muscle cells don’t have adequate fluids, they don’t work as well and performance can suffer. During exercise, drink fluids early, and drink them at regular intervals to replace fluids lost by sweating. [side note: Stacy has personally experience dehydration from not drinking fluids while competitive lifting, not recommended]
4. Water Helps Keep Skin Looking Good. Your skin contains plenty of water, and functions as a protective barrier to prevent excess fluid loss. Dehydration makes your skin look more dry and wrinkled.
5. Water Helps Your Kidneys. Body fluids transport waste products in and out of cells through a toxin in the body, blood urea nitrogen (a water-soluble waste that is able to pass through the kidneys to be excreted in the urine). Your kidneys can’t do the job of cleansing and ridding your body of toxins without an adequate intake of fluids.
6. Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function. Adequate hydration keeps things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract. When you don’t get enough fluid, the colon pulls water from stools to maintain hydration — and the result is constipation. Adequate fluid and fiber is the perfect combination, because the fluid pumps up the fiber and acts like a broom to keep your bowel functioning properly. [original source]
Two Ways to Get the Travel Bottle
- If you’d like to purchase a travel bottle from us directly, without purchasing Beautycounter, it $23 shipped. Just comment on the post and we’ll follow-up to send you an invoice. [note, this is Swell bottle quality for much less!]
- Get it free by making a purchase through us with Beautycounter as our thank you gift with purchase. (see below for details)
Need a positive, uplifting support system of women? We’ve got it goin’ on gang-busters over in the Healthy Inside & Out Facebook Group – we’d love to have you join us there!
Our April Special: Travel Bottle AND free product!
Get the Healthy Inside & Out travel bottle OR Select a Product with a $100 Purchase!
Get a Product AND travel bottle with a $150 Purchase!
We are so excited to share this awesome hand-crafted locally stainless steel travel bottle with you all. Which is why we are giving it away as a gift to you with your $100 purchase! If the bottle isn’t your style, we have more options for you:
With a $100 purchase, choose from one of the following:
- Healthy Inside and Out Travel Bottle
- Protect Stick Sunscreen (face)
- Cleansing One-Step MakeUp Removing Wipes
- Volumizing Mascara
With a $150 purchase, choose two! So you could get the Healthy Inside and Out Travel Bottle AND one of the above products.
Please note this special is through the end of the month of April or while supplies last starting 4/12/18 through 4/30/18. Total amounts are after the use of any credits and before tax or shipping.
Don’t forget, if you haven’t yet signed up for Band of Beauty or need to renew, you could ALSO get the cult-favorite best selling Charcoal Balancing Mask FREE by joining Band of Beauty (a $49 value). BoB members also get 15% of each order in future product credit (a gift card off your next order) as well as free shipping on orders over $100!
Look at all the oil, dirt, and grime it’s pulling out of my pores around my nose here!
The New Color Intense Lipsticks Are Finally HERE!
These hydrating long-lasting intense color lipsticks (that act like lip stains) were such a big hit during the holiday season, that they’re back to stay – with 3 new colors!
3 new colors shown from left to right: Twilight, Garden Party, and Backstage
In the past, Beautycounter couldn’t crack the formula for a true lipstick without the unsafe ingredients. They made lip glosses and lip sheers, but the bold, vibrant colors of a true lipstick eluded them. But Color Intense gives your lips the pop of long lasting color that you crave without harmful chemicals! The five Holiday colors have returned (Date Night, Nine to Five, Brunch, First Date, and Little Black Dress – watch my video on that here), but the line has been expanded!
5 original colors featured in this video: from left to right 9 to 5, Little Black Dress, Brunch, First Date, Girls Night Out
If you loved them when they came out at holiday, check out the new neutral but not nude beige-pink Backstage, bright pink Garden Party, or berry of Twilight!
I love how hydrating these are to go on and how with wear they “stain” the lip so that they last a long time without get ‘spotty’ – my pet peeve with lipstick! They moisturize from plant-based ingredients such as jojoba esters and have a light minty scent from peppermint oil – not from synthetic flavors, fragrances, or chemicals that may have harmful health effects.
this is the full line of 8 intense lipsticks on varied skintones
They’re gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and vegan; plus they’re all tested to be free from heavy metals and hormone disrupting chemicals – THREE TIMES. I specifically use Beautycounter myself because even “all natural” brands, and especially store brand lipsticks, can’t say ANY of that! Mineral-based makeup is even more likely to be contaminated with heavy metals. I feel much better knowing what I’m putting on my body (and in it, since we eat lipstick) is tested to ensure safety!
I have had the opportunity to use these products over the last couple months and can tell you that they are AWESOME. Our whole family LOVES the unscented body lotion. And the cleansing milk is so unique and hydrating you won’t believe it. Both of these products are gluten-free as well as vegan and preservative-free! I did an information post all about Countermatch and the way the plant-based Bio-Mimic technology if you want to learn more.
This is Countermatch vs. other market leading lotions under a microscope. See how it adapts to blend into and hydrate the skin instead of sitting in pellets on top?! I’m telling you, it’s like no other lotion I’ve ever used. While my acne-prone skin didn’t do well with this market leading bio-mimic technology on my face, my body is LOVING the lotion! I seriously am going to recommend this as my go-to for every skin type.
Countermatch Adaptive Body Lotion Will Be Your Go To!
Recently, when we were on vacation, some of us (*cough* Matt *cough*) got a little over-confident and didn’t put on sunscreen the last day. Needless to say, the sunburn turned to dry, peeling skin. Within a day, the skin hydrated and repaired itself – completely back to normal!
Using Beautycounter’s Bio-Mimic Technology, this lotion adapts to your skin’s moisture level to give it everything it needs and nothing it doesn’t. That means from winter to summer it delivers your body’s specific level of hydration. It is absorbed without any sticky or oily residue. It’s a large pump bottle that will last a long time; we sampled these out, 4 pumps each, to over 60 people and still have some left in the bottle! We HIGHLY suggest you try this out.
Get the NEW Countermatch Adaptive Body Lotion HERE!
Countermatch Pure Calm Cleansing Milk Will Clean Your Skin Without Drying!
Perhaps the most anticipated new product in the Countermatch line, finally a face wash! And YES, it hydrates while it washes away oil, dirt, and grime. It is ultra-gentle yet effective cleansing milk washes away impurities without surfacants. It is not a traditional face wash that will lather, but Countermatch Pure Calm Cleansing Milk will use Bio-Mimic Technology to clean your skin and leave it feeling healthy and clean without stripping away your vital oils and moisture! If you want more hydrated skin or already love Countermatch, it’s sure to become your favorite cleanser for everyday use!
Get the NEW Countermatch Pure Calm Cleansing Milk HERE!
Beautycounter Mothers’ Day Special!
Is your mom the most special, the most loving, best mom in the world? Or are you a mom that wants a good deal so you can pamper yourself? Then here’s your reminder that Mothers’ Day is right around the corner! And mom definitely deserves something to make her feel loved and special! Stacy personally uses and loves this body butter, perfect for elbows, feet or very dry skin. And the large travel bag is also so elegant is makes a fantastic clutch!
This set is only available while supplies last for Mother’s Day. It will save you $43 as a set, which includes Sugar Bodyscrub in Lemongrass, Body Butter in Citrus Mimosa, and a luxurious travel clutch or make-up bag.
Get the NEW Body Luxuries Gift Set HERE!
You can order the new lip intense(s), the new Countermatch product(s), and/or the Mother’s Day set (or any products totaling $100+ to get yourself your choice of a free travel size water bottle, volumizing mascara, face sunstick, or make-up wipes from me! Just make sure to shop at beautycounter.com/stacytoth so I can track your order and follow-up to find out which free gift(s) you’d like!
p.s. make sure to be following along on Instagram and the Healthy Inside & Out Facebook Group where we do most of our interaction these days – we’re gonna be focused on learning to love yourself this month, which everyone could use more of ♥