Ep. 319: Abundance Mindset
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk about the power of positivity and having an abundance mindset.
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 319: Abundance Mindset
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:40)
- Sarah is just back from an awesome camping trip to Black Rock Mountain!
- Question from Aimee: “I’ve read some scientific papers on how emotions such as anger and anxiety increase inflammatory cytokine release and the risk of chronic disease. While I’ve seen the research on how negative emotions increase disease risk and progression, I’m wondering what is out there demonstrating the opposite – that gratitude, happiness, and joy DECREASE disease risk and progression. Even better – is there anything demonstrating a shift in attitude from negative to positive reduces inflammation/disease progression? Thanks!”
- Get your questions in! We want to hear from you! And there’s no end to questions we can answer and topics we can address!
- Engage on social media! That’s how we get feedback!
- Thank you for listening!
- Optimism and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Prospective Cohort Study. 2017 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5209589/
- Optimism and Physical Health: A Meta-analytic Review 2009 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2941870/
- Cognitive Bias Modification https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4593863/
- Effects of Mindfulness on Psychological Health: A Review of Empirical Studies 2011 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679190/
- Mindfulness Training in Primary Schools Decreases Negative Affect and Increases Meta-Cognition in Children 2015 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709470/
- Enhancing relaxation states and positive emotions in physicians through a mindfulness training program: A one-year study. 2015 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25485658
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Effects on Psychoimmunological Factors of Chemically Pulmonary Injured Veterans. 2015 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25530137
- Emotional Freedom Techniques for Anxiety: A Systematic Review With Meta-analysis. 2016 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26894319
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy in the treatment of depression: a matched pairs study in an inpatient setting. 2015. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26085967
- How Does Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy Work? A Systematic Review on Suggested Mechanisms of Action. 2018 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30166975