Our twenty-fifth show!
Ep. 25: Let’s Hear it From the Boys
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah invite actual boys on the podcast! We’re joined by Stacy’s seven-year-old, Cole, plus the amazing Joshua of Slim Palate and the entire Hulet family (Jenni, Ben, and their boys Oscar and Linus) of The Urban Poser to discuss how to be a real food kid in a processed food world. This one is quite the show! The kids, Cole, Oscar and Linus spend the first half being adorable, then, after they head to bed, the adults talk about defending their choices and affirming the healthiness of paleo kids.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 25: Let’s Hear it From the Boys
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:19 – Questions with the Kids (also known as kids revealing their parents’ dirty secrets)
- Our guests are:
- Joshua from Slim Palate
- My three year old has tantrums when offered healthier food than his Mac and Cheese type favorites. How do I start to transition?
- How do I get me child to eat protein for breakfast if they don’t eat eggs?
- Frozen Waffles are in Eat Like a Dinosaur
- Easy Peasy Pancakes
- Grain-Free Granola recipe
- Steve’s Original Paleo Krunch granola
- Egg Drop Soup
- We don’t deny the kids broth! Stacy just takes soup for breakfast often!
- Apple, Butternut Squash & Bacon (or Pecan) Breakfast Hash
- Easy Butternut Squash or Pumpkin Porridge
- Rosemary Spaghetti Squash Egg Nests
- Raichini Muffins
- Blueberry Smoothie
- What do you do about kids teasing you about food choices?
- What do you do when someone offers you a treat you can’t have outside of the house?
- Our guests are:
- 35:19 – Questions with the Adults
- Should I be concerned about my child who charts overweight? Should I see a children’s nutritionist?
- How do you deal with a daycare situation where food is provided?
- What do you do if you have someone in your life that sabotages your child’s diet?
- Schindler’s List: A movie that features nudity, violence, Nazis, concentration camps, lots of dead people, Liam Neeson, and no color. Not appropriate for children at all.
- Science With Sarah: Should you Supplement Paleo Kids
- 1:34:04 – Outro