Ep. 106: The Paleo Approach Cookbook
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Alaena from Grazed and Enthused and Jamie from Gutsy by Nature to celebrate the release of The Paleo Approach Cookbook, and to chat about all the delicious awesomeness that is found in this book!
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 106: The Paleo Approach Cookbook
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Thoughts from episode 105 with Mark Sisson, the show with possibly the best bloopers ever
- The Paleo Approach Cookbook is about to be released to the world and this week’s show is all about celebrating the excitement of Sarah’s book baby number 2!
- Sarah reflected on her excitement for reaching this point of the book release process and where her health is at
- Welcome this week’s guests:
- Stacy shared on her latest competition
- Tied for first and won her ticket to nationals
- Stacy will share more on the experience on Strong Woman Radio
- The Paleo Approach Cookbook (15:44)
- Stacy’s review
- Alaena’s review
- Check #ThePaleoApproachCookbook hashtag to see what recipes people are loving
- Jamie’s review
- Sarah’s mission when creating the recipes for this cookbook
- The value of nutrient dense meal plans
- The benefit of the cookbook for those who are new to the autoimmune protocol
- Sarah’s inspiration
- Special thank you to this week’s guests – be sure to check out their sites Grazed and Enthused and Gutsy by Nature
- Don’t forget to leave those reviews in iTunes and to shop in the links in the sidebars for our favorite products!
- Outro (59:14)