Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:15)
- Vivian’s thoughts on Real Life Paleo
- Stacy’s plans for working out while on The Paleo View Book Signing Tour
- Love of leggings – Stacy’s packing list for the tour
- The plans for The Paleo View Book Signing Tour
- Food as medicine
- Send us your guest requests for this show!
- If you have recommendations for where Stacy should eat while she is on the tour submit them through the comments form
- Vivian’s deadlift PR
- Stacy’s experience with her lifting ability being questioned
- Vivian is doing Cupid Undie Run – support her at http://my.cupids.org/missvfit
- If she reaches her fundraising goal she will make a training video on the 9 fundamental Crossfit movements
- Outro (57:23)