Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
Episode 28, How to Prep for Shows
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:14)
- It has been a bit since Stacy and Vivian have seen each other – Stacy has been traveling
- Vivian has been prepping for USS Nationals
- This week we will talk about how to prep for shows
- Everyone has a really unique process leading up to a show
- What Vivian recommends for show prep and why
- Stacy’s process and why
- Favorite foods pre, during and post competitions
- Favorite gear and things
- Thanks all for tuning in – while we will be gone next week, get ready for some great guests in the weeks to follow!
- Outro (39:39)