Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
Episode 26, All Sorts of Updates
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:14)
- Stacy was in a deadlift groove when the show was set to record, so next week will feature a very special guest
- Vivian is now eating with consistency and finding ways to better manage her thyroid condition
- A bit on Vivian’s trip to Europe and exploring on her own
- The dating app that everyone is using!
- Dating in the gym
- Stacy and Matt in the gym
- Ashley from LivinPaleo preparing for Crossfit Regionals
- Vivian’s and Stacy’s mega love for Bubba’s
- Stacy’s new favorite protein powder, made from beef and amazingly delicious
- Vivian’s love for noodles, and Stacy’s love for broth
- Workout Randy
- Vivian and Stacy are going to pair up on a challenge and will announce it once selected
- Outro (35:09)