Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
Episode 25, Stefani Ruper
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:14)
- We are BACK!!
- Vivian just got back from a trip to Europe and everyone is happy to have her back in House of Gainz
- Joining Stacy and Vivian this week is Stefani Ruper, the expert on women’s health and author of Sexy by Nature
- Will be discussing the health effects of cutting weight, and how to build body awareness to see the signs when your body is pushing back against changes you are making
- Stefani’s experience from under eating and what happened
- How managing your hormones and long-term health go hand in hand
- Evaluating your goals and making sure your actions truly match those goals
- Stefani’s closing words on partnering with your body and enriching and nourishing it
- You can find Stefani on her podcast, Paleo for Woman, her site here, and be sure to check out Sexy by Nature
- Outro (29:25)