Welcome to Strong Woman Radio, a sanctuary free of testosterone (except for a few special guests), where ladies who like to lift heavy things can chitchat about the struggles and success that comes with being a woman in a male dominated sport. We welcome listeners of all sports, be it strongman, Crossfit, olympic lifting or more; but be warned we don’t like running very much unless we are carrying or dragging something heavy while we do it.
DON’T FORGET TO download, subscribe to and listen to the previous episodes! And as you get familiar with the show, leave those reviews and ratings in iTunes, and send us your questions and comments via the comment form, which can be found here.
Enjoy the show and lift on ladies!
Episode 22, Macro Tracking
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:14)
- Macro Tracking (2:35)
- Sarah inspired Stacy to track her macros
- Viv is currently toying with macro tracking
- Fueling for performance and how macro tracking can help with that
- Meg is carb cycling, and does high protein majority of the time
- Stacy’s results from high carb days
- How Meg tracks macros without driving herself crazy
- Quest Bars and RxBars
- Stacy’s lunch recommendations for protein
- Stacy’s protein shakes have Healthy N Fit protein powder in them
- Sarah’s history with tracking and lifting
- Shakes vs. whole food form
- The confusion with flexible dieting
- Stacy’s goals
- How to handle tracking when you want to cut
- When you know it is time to change what you are doing
- Closing Thoughts (54:20)
- Outro (56:43)