Last year we asked our readers to share the news of Eat Like a Dinosaur, and the results were amazing. We met new blogging friends and watched in amazement as they met our challenge. The best was getting to announce the iterative top referrers and then watching the friendly competition as online friends “fought” for the top spot on our referral list.
Of course, we’d like to ask you all to do the same with Beyond Bacon, Paleo Recipes that Respect the Whole Hog! If you would like to get yourself a FREE copy of our book and have a website or other social media avenue, all you need to do is provide the following link from the same consistent source and we will keep track of the top 5 referrers. The more you post, the more traffic you will drive here and the more likely you will be to obtain your FREE copy as soon as it’s available. And to further incentivize the social media frenzy, the #1 site to refer the most traffic will be sent a signed copy! Check the bottom of this post to read the “rules”.
Don’t think too small – use the photos provided on your sidebar, e-mail newsletters or wherever site traffic can be linked to a single source – and you just may find yourself in receipt of this book before the rest of the world can! Also, as a reminder, pre-orders get guaranteed lowest price from Amazon and no one pays until the book ships!
Beyond Bacon isn’t just paleo, is it quintessential to the sustainable and real-food movements; it’s WAPF-friendly with the use of CLA-rich lard used throughout. The high quality photos and hardback cover make it for the foodie in all of us. Feel free to check out and share photos from the preview Beyond Bacon photos on Facebook! (with credit, obviously) Entice your readers, visually. We’ll do the job of delivering superb flavor and pleasing their palate.
We are ever so grateful for your support. So far, the community has welcomed this book with wonderful compliments and comments, and we can’t thank you all enough. Blogging and book writing can be fun, but also tiresome and tedious with 3 kids and competing priorities. It’s the friends and followers we have in this community that remind us why it’s a worthwhile endeavor – so thank you for all that you’ve already done!
Want to learn how to cook the whole hog, without grains, dairy, legumes and refined-sugar? Interested in making treats with lard, enhance the flavor of vegetables and get plenty of healthful CLA from pastured pork? Wondering how to help the earth with a focus on sustainable swine?
Then our new book, Beyond Bacon, is available for pre-order and perfect for you!
To be entered to win one of 5 free early review copies of Beyond Bacon, follow these simple steps:
- From a traceable social media webpage, share this link: http://paleoparents.com/beyond-bacon/
- We can only keep track of this specific page link, so please make sure you copy and paste it correctly.
- Unfortunately Facebook, Pinterest and other social media can only track through an originating link on a static site; so, if you’re going to use them set-up a webpage to share on your own blog or website that way our tracking mechanism can “find” the source link. It can come from many posts on one site, as long as the originating host remains the same. However, if you just post our link on your FB page, the originating source ends up being “Facebook” which we can’t track.
- Feel free to use any of the text or images in this post, adding an image with a link on the sidebar of your site and within posts themselves is how most of our winners won last year.
- Feel free to “preview” and review any of the recipes on our site already that will be in Beyond Bacon – you can find them here.
We’ll regularly post updates with links to the top 15-20 referrers, so you will know your standing. Winners will be chosen as soon as the book is finished publishing – probably the beginning of June. Feel free to e-mail us anytime, and again – thank you SO much. We can’t wait to share our 5th baby with you all!
If you don’t have a website, there will be future opportunities to win copies – our goal is to have a giveaway every month leading up to Beyond Bacon‘s release!